COMPOUND 4 - REGULAR CLEANING - PRECIOUS METALS
This is a regular cleaning compound to be used with a polishing buff to clean precious metals:
How to use the compounds and the buffing pads:
- The adaptor is used to hold the buffing pad in the drill's chuck. Fasten the correct buffing pad in the adaptor. Make sure the flanges are on both sides of the buffing pad.
- It would be best to use a drill press to polish metals. If a drill press is not accessable, use adaptor TCV01810 with a portable drill with a collar diameter of Ø43mm. Tighten the adaptor in the drill's chuck.
- The buffing pad should revolve towards you at full speed. Pass the compound lightly across the face of the buffing pad. To ensure that the compound is evenly spread, hold a clean piece of scrap metal against the face of the buffing pad. This will eliminate lumps of compound from occuring.
- If desired, heat the item to 65°C using an oven or a heater. Warming the metal keeps the compound on the buffing pad. A cool item will draw compound from the pad and leave deposits. Use a glove to handle the warm item.
- Hold the metal lightly against the buffing pad. Allow the compound to do the work.
- If more compound is required, apply it using a wiping motion. Do not overload the buffing pad.
Use Tork Craft's line of buffing pads and compounds to clean, polish and bring to a high gloss, all metals and plastics.
|HEAVY DUTY CLEANING||REGULAR CLEANING||LIGHT POLISHING||HIGH GLOSS POLISHING|
|consider safety for your health and the people around you|
General safety suggestions:
It is advisable to always have the following items nearby and in a good condition