HACKSAW BLADE CARBON STEEL 24T X 300MM
The hacksaw blades are designed for metal cutting and it is made from High Carbon Steel for standard and non-ferrous metals.
How to use a hacksaw:
- Clamp the workpiece in a vice.
- Select the correct TPI blade for the material thickness.
- Align the blade in the hacksaw with the teeth facing forward.
- The cutting action is normally in the push direction at 60 strokes per minute, using the entire length of the blade.
- Close to the end of the cut, decrease the rate of cut.
Generally speaking... The blade doesn't cut faster by leaning heavily on the hacksaw or cutting at a faster rate.
MPS® is a family owned company, founded by Martin Pott in 1987. All products are manufactured in Germany to achieve high levels of quality, innovation and consistency.
With passion, MPS® can do what they do best - High quality products for the perfect cutting and sawing solutions from:
|consider safety for your health and the people around you|
General safety suggestions:
It is advisable to always have the following items nearby and in a good condition