CT-90 480G CUTTING COMPOUND
480 gram Compounf Tub
CT-90, the ultimate 4-in-1 versatile cutting lubricant makes metal working easier when cutting, tapping, drilling and reaming. High-performance metal cutting lubricant for use on all tough metals including stainless steel. Specially formulated with excellent extreme-pressure (EP), additives reducing friction and keeping the work-piece at a stable temperature to prevent seizing. Dissipates heat, reducing cutting time, swarf build-up, metal scrap and downtime. Protects and extends the life of the tool.
Now available as a foaming lubricant – eliminates fling-off, clings to drill bits, reduced run-off on vertical surfaces!
All types of stainless steels, carbon steels and Nimonic alloys. Can also be used as a deep drawing, blanking or piercing lubricant.
Convenient easy to apply, for precise application control, and hard-to-reach areas. Ideal for mobile engineers and operators working off-site.
Fluid Packed in a convenient spout top squeeze bottle or in a bulk can for flood lubrication. Ideal for difficult cutting operations that require an extreme pressure additive.
A heavy duty viscous non-drip paste which can be applied by brush or by dipping the tool or bit into the compound.
Directions for Use
- Apply to the cutting tool before the cutting operation begins and to the workpiece during cutting.
- Exercise caution when applying near moving parts.
- CT-90 may cause staining on some yellow metals.
- Gently shake the aerosol can and spray in an upright position.
CT-90 poly bottle and bulk can
- Apply CT-90 fluid before use and also during operations.
- Apply by using a brush to the work, or dip the cutting tool or bit directly into the compound.
- Versatile, multi-metal cutting, tapping, drilling and reaming lubricant
- Reduces friction and cutting time
- Improves surface finish
- Extends tool life
- Improves work quality, removes heat and prevents sticking
- Available as a spray, foaming, liquid, and compound
|APPEARANCE||Dark amber liquid|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY AT 60˚C||1.045 @ 60°C|
|SOLUBILITY||Insoluble in water|
|PRODUCT SIZE||480 g Tin Can|
Product Safety Data Sheets (SDS) SDS - CT-90: Download
Product Safety Data Sheets (SDS) SDS - CT-90 FOAMING AEROSOL: Download
Product Safety Data Sheets (SDS) SDS - CT-90 POLY BOTTLE: Download
Product Safety Data Sheets (SDS) SDS - CT-90 COMPOUND: Download
Product Safety Data Sheets (SDS) SDS - CT-90 BULK 5L: Download
Product Technical Data Sheets (TDS) - CT-90 Fluid, Poly Bottle and Compound: Download
Product Technical Data Sheets (TDS) - CT-90 Foaming: Download
Download the Product Leaflet: Download