STRIPLOX CLIP 50 BLACK (4 SETS)
Packaged: Qty 4 Sets
The Striplox Clip 50 is designed with some smaller precise applications in mind, this versatile and strong connecting system can be used in the tightest of places quickly and efficiently in commercial, architectural or domestic applications.
The Striplox Clip 50 is also perfect for hanging wall panels and offers an advantage when being used on a less than perfectly square wall with its unique locking system and the option of permanent or reusable assembly. The locking key can also swivel for easy positioning.
- Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Architectural Projects
- Commercial Design
- Furniture Manufacture
- Retail Space
- Exhibitions & Displays
- RV & Marine
- Feature Wall & Ceiling Panels
- Acoustic Timber Walls & Ceilings
- And More..!
Striplox makes every unique joining application streamlined and concealed for use on solid timber, MDF, composite panels, aluminium features, balsa wood plus more. Striplox is easy to install, adjustable, highly customisable and made from environmentally friendly, durable, heat stabilized glass reinforced nylon. With unparalleled strength Striplox will meet all required needs in numerous applications.
Aesthetically, Striplox replaces visible screws, brackets, fittings, connectors, latches, cam and dowels, mounting blocks and other methods providing leading edge design solutions. Striplox can be surface or rebate mounted in vertical, horizontal, under mount or top mount positions.
- Internationally patent protected
- Designed to suit all standard manufacturing processes
- incorporating the recognised standard S-32 drilling pattern for easy of fitting and assembly
- No visible fixing or bags of loose fasteners
- Replaces visible screws, brackers, fittings, connectors, latches, cam and dowels, mounting blocks and other mechanical components
- Elimates damage - install panels during final build
- Lower transportation cost - flat pack
- Lower labor costs on site assembly
- No tools or trade skill required for assembly
- Variety of mounting options, glue and screw fixing
- Strength, durability and versatility
- Allows flat pack and knock down furniture and components to be locked together