SAWSTOP INDUSRIAL CABINET SAW 250MM 3HP
Industrial Cabinet Saw
The SawStop® Industrial Cabinet Saw is the definition of industrial grade. It is the heaviest, most powerful and highest quality 10' cabinet saw available. The 3HP, 1ph, 230v configuration with 36' Industrial T-Glide Fence Assembly (fence optional) offers the durability, versatility, and the peace of mind only SawStop's patented safety system can provide. Note: There are options on the size of the extension table/fences. Also you have to select the fence type for the saw, which is an optional accessory to this machine
Note: Picture shown with optional accessories fitted
- Durable craftsmanship and thoughtful details combine for consistent, reliable performance in the most demanding industrial environments
- SawStop Safety System stops on contact with skin
- 36' Industrial T-Glide Fence System provides smooth operation, precision measurement and sure lock-down without deflection (Optional accessory)
- 1760 mm wide X 927 mm deep X 864 mm high
Industrial Cabinet Saw vs. Professional Cabinet Saw200+ more pounds of Iron and Steel for heavy duty cycles, maximum stability and ultimate precision.
- Thicker Cast Iron Table for added stability
- Deeper 927 mm Cast Iron Table (30” vs 27”), allowing for about 50mm (2.5”) more room in front of the blade.
- Thicker gauge steel in the cabinet, rails and tube and fence.
- Larger and deeper fence. Tracks smooth and locks down solid with no deflection
- Massive Cast Iron Trunnion delivers smooth, precise operation year after year
- Bigger Hand Wheels for easy adjustment
- Larger metal motor access door for quick access
- Second access door for easy maintenance
SawStop Saws Detect Contact With Skin
The blade carries a small electrical signal, which the safety system continually monitors. When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive. The change to the signal activates the safety system.
How It Works
1. Monitor & Detect
- The blade carries a small electrical signal.
- When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive.
- The change to the signal activates the safety system.
2. Brake Activation
- An aluminum brake springs into the spinning blade, stopping it.
- The blade’s angular momentum drives it beneath the table, removing the risk of subsequent contact.
- Power to the motor is shut off.
All this happens in less than 5 milliseconds!
Resetting the saw yourself is easy. Simply replace the blade and affordable brake cartridge and your saw is operational. The entire reset process takes less than five minutes.
The SawStop® 10” Industrial Cabinet Saw is the reference by which all other saws are measured: Precision and heavy-duty construction, the revolutionary safety feature that’s made SawStop famous, and 99% dust collection system that’s second-to-none. It is, simply put, the finest SawStop saw ever made.
|Motor configuration||2.2 kW [3 hp],
1 phase, 230V, 13 A
|Overall saw dimensions 36 in|
|Width:||1759 mm [69 1/4″]|
|Depth:||927 mm [36 1/2″]|
|Height:||864 mm [34″]|
|Cast iron table:||24″ w x 30″ d
610 mm wide x 762 mm diameter
|table saw only:||240 kg [530 lbs]|
|36 in fence systems:||288 kg [635 lbs]|
|52 in fence systems:||310 kg [685 lbs]|
|Shipping weight (approx.):||290 kg [640 lb] (table saw only)|
|Diameter||254 mm [10']|
|Blade kerf:||3 mm|
|Blade plate thickness:||2 mm|
|Max. depth of cut, blade at 0°:||79,4 mm [3 1/8″]|
|Max. depth of cut, blade at 45°:||57.15 mm [2 1/4']|
|Max. rip, right of blade - 36 in:||927 mm [36 1/2″] (w/ optional 36″ rails)|
|Max. rip, right of blade - 52 in:||1330 mm [52 1/2″] (w/ optional 52″ rails)|
|Max. rip, left of blade:||318 mm [12 1/2″]|
|Dado diameter:||200 mm [8″]
(requires a separate brake cartridge and insert)
|Dado max. width:||20 mm [13/16″]|
|Table in front of blade (max. elevation):||279 mm [11']|
|Table behind blade (max. elevation):||248 mm [9 3/4″]|
|Arbor Runout:||0.0254 mm [0.001″]
Maximum allowable runout
|Table flatness measured diagonally:||0.254 mm [0.010″]
|Blade alignment with miter slot:||0.254 mm [0.010″ ]
|Deviation of miter gauge indexing stops from actual:||±0.25°|
|Alignment between splitter and blade:||0.254 mm [0.010″]
|Miter slots T-shaped:||19.05 mm [3/4″] at top,
25.4 mm [1″] at bottom,
9.525 mm [3/8″] deep
|Miter slots center:||282.58 mm [11 1/8″]
|Miter slots info:||139.7 mm [5 1/2″ ]
(arbor flange to center of right slot)
|Other general specifications|
|Dust collection port diameter:||100 mm [4']|
|Riving knife / splitter thickness:||0.090' (2.3 mm)|
|Blade guard (dust collection):||polycarbonate,
extends only 1 3/16' to right of blade
|Hand wheels:||200 mm [8″] diameter,
cast iron w/ chrome handle
|Belts:||2 V-ribbed belts|